Friday, September 10, 2021

GOD'S Strength

Well, it has been a week or so since my last post. It has been really busy, and I have been really tired. I call it life. Sometimes, we have seasons that are really busy and that really wear us out, and all we can do is trust GOD and keep moving forward. If we will do that, He will give us the strength to make it through each day.

I would venture to say that we have all had those days, weeks, months that have really taken a toll on us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. It seems that we can't block all the fiery darts that are coming our way. It is in those moments that we remember that LORD is our strength and our shield. 

Today's word is Psalm 28:7, NKJV, which reads, "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped."

We will all experience times that will test our mettle and that require more strength than we have. It is in those times that we realize that it isn't our strength that will see us through; it is GOD'S strength that will sustain us and preserve us. It is in our lowest moments that we realize just how much we need GOD, and just how much He loves us and strengthens us.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T 

No comments:

Post a Comment