Thursday, June 24, 2021

My Good Thang

I have mentioned before that I call Trish, "My Thang", which some people would find offensive but it is in no way derogatory. I call her that because she is mine, and she is everything that I desire, want, crave, etc. She is my thang. But, it is far deeper and more meaningful than mere physical or emotional attachment. I call her that because it is spiritual. 

Today's word is Proverbs 18:22, NKJV, which reads, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the LORD."

So, as you can see, Trish isn't just "My Thang", she is "My Good Thang". She is the helpmate that GOD meant for me, and I have certainly obtained favor from him through her. She is my biggest supporter and fiercest defender, even when I don't deserve either. She is my biggest encourager and everything I ever imagined a wife would be, and more. 

Tomorrow, I will celebrate the day that I married the greatest wife any man could ever want. I don't take that lightly and I don't take it for granted. I know how truly blessed I am and what a blessing it is to spend my life with her. Happy Anniversary Babe! You are My Good Thang!

Be Blessed,

Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment