Monday, June 14, 2021

Unexplainable Peace

Have you ever felt that you were being called to do something but you don't know what? I have had this feeling for a while that I am supposed to be doing something but I haven't had a peace about what it is. Of course, I have been praying about it and seeking GOD'S will, but, again, there hasn't been a peace about anything yet.

I think we all have those moments when we feel as if GOD is telling us to move but we can't figure out what or where it is He is trying to move us to. All we can do is seek His will. And, for me, I need a sign, something that assures me that I have heard correctly and understand completely. 

Today's word is Philippians 4:7, NKJV, which reads, "and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS."

The peace of GOD is what we are really seeking, right? We want to know that we are doing what GOD wants us to do and that we are responding in the way(s) He wants us to respond, and the way we know that we are there is to completely be at peace; that is what we seek when we are faced with decisions.

We will all have moments and periods in our lives when it truly feels as though we are being moved and we aren't sure where or why. What we can know, though, is, if GOD is leading us to something new, He has already prepared the way and will continue to be with us throughout the journey. And, when we are doing GOD'S will, we will find a peace that is unexplainable. 

Be Blessed,

Mickey T 

No comments:

Post a Comment