Monday, May 17, 2021

I Glorify Him

There has been a lot of struggle bus riding this week. It has been one (1) thing after another, after another, after another. I have seemingly only gotten up just to be knocked back down, and even then, it felt as if I was troubling those knocking me down. It has been one (1) of those weeks.

But, guess what, GOD's grace was sufficient, and He saw us through. I am absolutely amazed that He loves me enough and cares enough to give me the strength to take one (1) day at a time and to push through each as they come. When it seems that I am at my lowest, He comes to me to lift me up and to carry me on.

Today's word is Psalm 50:15. NKJV, which reads, "Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me."

So, when I am having one (1) of those days, weeks, months, and it seems as if I am on the bottom, and it seems there is nothing I can do, all I have to do is call on the LORD (and, I should do that way before I do most times). He tells us that if we will just humble ourselves and call upon Him, He will deliver us. He has NEVER failed to show up and to show out and to deliver me completely and entirely.

Next time you find yourself making laps around Trouble City on the struggle bus, and you will, because, we all do, call on the LORD. When we humbly call on our LORD, He comes. And, not just comes; He comes to deliver us. I glorify Him.

Be Blessed,

Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment