Thursday, July 1, 2021

Kind Words

So, I am a fairly realistic person. Some would say that I am an optimist because, I always see things as figureoutable. I don't know that that makes me an optimist though. I am a realist that things are what they are. We are going to have the days when things don't go our way - A LOT of them. But, if we really try, we can find something good even on those days.

The other part of being a realist is that I try to remind myself to be nicer to people than you have to be because you never know what they may be going through. I know that I can put on a happy face and have a stiff upper lip, and hide behind the mask of everything is okay, even when everything is not okay. I also know that others do. So, be nice.

Today's word is just a simple thought: "One kind word can change someone's entire day."

We don't know what someone is going through, and we may have the one (1) word that changes his/her outlook for the entire day. And, we know that our words are powerful and effective. Why not choose kind ones? Why not use our words to say nice things and to build people up? Why not use our words to let others know that things are figureoutable?

Be Blessed,

Mickey T 

No comments:

Post a Comment