Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Uncertainty

Life is filled with uncertainty, and the last year and a half has brought even more. We don't have to look too far back to realize how quickly and uncertainly life can move and change. I don't know how much longer the pandemic and the concerns that have come from it will continue. I do know that there is still a lot of uncertainty concerning it.

As I mentioned a while back, I had a bad fall and had to have some repairs to my legs. Now, I have my surgically repaired knee giving me some trouble. I don't think for a moment that the surgery went awry or that something went wrong. I may have tweaked it and caused what is going on. It has left me a little uncertain about my knee though.

Of course, there are countless uncertainties when it comes to providing for and taking care of your family. The economy can change quickly and without notice. Things can be going seemingly well and then, it is not. Even when things are going pretty well, there are the uncertainties of college and vehicles and so many more things.

Our health is another that we try to take care of, that we try to ensure that we are trying to remove all uncertainties. But, we are in the midst of a lasting and unrelenting pandemic. While I look reasonably healthy, and while I believe I am, all I can do is keep trying to take care of myself and to do what I can.

In these times of uncertainty, my mind goes to how good GOD is, and how He has NEVER failed me, He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me. I find great comfort in the fact that He is for me and He is working all things for my good. Today's word is Psalm 29:11, NKJV, which reads, "The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace." GOD strengthens us and gives us peace.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment