Thursday, July 19, 2018

He will not forget

Well, today is a topic that I would bet we have all experienced and/or suffered from at times - tiredness. It seems that I am tired all the time. I sleep, not well sometimes, and yet I am still tired. And, I don't know about you, but, it seems that the more tired I am, the more that is expected of me. It can be grueling.

Sometimes, even, there will be those times when I am tired and feel as if I just can't go another step, yet, someone needs something right now. I guess the question today is, "Do you ever grow tired and weary?" Do you ever feel unappreciated, undervalued for all that you seem to do for everyone else? Does it seem that you are working your tail off, only to have others overlook all your efforts? Well, let me assure you that it doesn't go unnoticed.

Today's word is Hebrews 6:10, NIV, which reads, "GOD is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them."

GOD knows everything we do. He notices our efforts. He sees our outputs. He is with us every second of every day. We may think that those we are trying to help don't appreciate all that we do, and they may not. However, GOD sees your good work; He is aware of all you are doing. Why? Because, it isn't for those that we work for; we do all things for GOD.

If you are feeling tired today. If you are feeling undervalued and overlooked today. If you are feeling unappreciated and over burdened, just remember that it is not unnoticed. GOD sees your effort. GOD sees your struggles. GOD sees your trying. He will not forget.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment