Friday, November 12, 2021

Freedoms

I have been a really poor example of so many things so many times before. I have failed at more things than I care to remember or talk about. I have let people down more times than I could ever possibly count. Yet, GOD still finds a way to make use of me and has allowed me opportunity upon opportunity to serve Him.

Years ago, seems like a lifetime ago now, I was privileged to serve GOD by serving my country. Again, I wasn't the best at it, yet, He allowed me that blessing. I look back at it now and am humbly honored to have been allowed to serve this great country. I am more humbled that there are still others that are making those sacrifices every day.

We have the great freedoms that we enjoy because men and women volunteer to step up and stand up for those freedoms. The sacrifice is great. My appreciation for that sacrifice grows deeper each and every day. I will forever be grateful and indebted to those that have been so willing to make those sacrifices to allow ME the freedoms that I have. THANK YOU!

The ultimate sacrifice that has been made for me, and ALL of US, is JESUS CHRIST dying for our sins and making a way for us to be a part of His family. And, we are allowed to learn about Him and to serve Him and to live for Him because others sacrifice to preserve that freedom of worship. Thank You, JESUS, for Your unspeakable gift!

John 15:13, NKJV, reads, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends."

Be Blessed,

Mickey T 

No comments:

Post a Comment