Monday, September 24, 2012

GOD really thinks I'm something

There are times that I really mess up. I don't mean that I make a little mistake or a small misstep. I mean, I really mess up. I often wonder how a perfect and righteous and holy GOD could ever find anything of value in someone like me.

In Matthew 13, JESUS is telling about the kingdom of Heaven. In Matthew 13:46, JESUS said, "When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." (NIV) When this merchant that JESUS was teaching about found this pearl that was of great value, he sold everything he had and went and bought that pearl. We are those valuable pearls.

JESUS loves us so much that He was willing to leave Heaven and the glory of the throne to come to earth, suffer, die and pay the price for me! WOW! I may not be worth much in the worldly view but, to JESUS, I am worth the most precious price. And, so are you.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't worthy, or that you are worthless. GOD, Himself, thought you were worth EVERYTHING! And, you are!

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment