Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grab the tiller

Wouldn't it be nice if everything came easy? I mean, to never have to work for anything, to never have to expend any energy or effort? Wouldn't it be nice if we could just laze around, do absolutely nothing and have everything handed to us?

I don't know about you but that isn't what I want. There have been instances, many, in my life when things seemed really difficult but I knew there was only one way to do it, and that was to push through it. Today's word is, "You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind."

Some things, many things, may be extremely difficult but, if we will just push through, put forth the effort, in the end, it will be worth it all.

I can think back to boot camp and some of the difficulties that I thought were there. However, little by little, expending a little more effort each day, and, eventually, you come out on the other side. When you arrive through that difficulty, you realize that you are stronger, wiser, and more determined.

I leave you with this promise...if you'll do your best, GOD will do the rest. Keep pushing! In the end, it will be worth it all!

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment