Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My first rambling

Just a little introduction, then, a quick post...I have started this blog to tell a little about my life, which includes my love for JESUS. While I am far from perfect, I am saved! I will share in this blog reality - I will be real. With that being said, a quick post...

I was talking to a friend of mine today and shared with him that I often take way too much for granted. GOD is so good to me, and yet, I take so much for granted. However, I am content (not complacent) with the Blessings of GOD. I am content in my SAVIOR, in my wife, in my family, in my life.

Paul wrote in Philippians 4:11, "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

GOD is perfect. His timing is perfect. I just want what He wants. I am content to let Him lead.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment