Monday, January 25, 2021

He has a plan

There is absolutely no doubt that things are confusing and challenging. We have been in the midst of a pandemic that has shaken our world. We have seen turmoil and confusion and fear and misunderstanding at the highest level in our government. We have seen people act out in ways we would never have expected. It has been a stranger than normal world lately.

I have shared before that GOD loves us enough that He has given us free will. He allows us to choose whom we will serve, and how we will behave. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. And, though I fail way more than I am successful, I will live my life according to His word, His plan, and His purpose, even when I don't understand what is going on.

Today's word is simply this, "GOD doesn't ask you to be perfect. He asks you to trust Him, and His ways." 

I know things are strange but I also know that GOD has a plan. Now, don't confuse that statement that I believe that GOD caused all that is going on - He didn't; remember, He gives us free will. But, I do know that He can use whatever is going on for His glory. And, I know that He has a plan for each and every one of His children. I may not know what His plant is but I trust Him.

The Bible tells us that GOD has plans to prosper us, and not to hurt us; plans to bring us to a good end. I don't like what is going on in our world. I do disagree with things that are being done. Things are far from perfect. But, I trust GOD and His ways, and I know that He has a plan.

Be Blessed,

Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment