Friday, November 13, 2015

Noble Plans

If you were to look up the definition of noble, you would find that noble means, "having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals." GOD has called us to be noble. We are, in fact, part of a Royal Priesthood; we should be noble and honorable.

We have examples of people acting less than noble. They like to develop ponzi schemes and steal other people's money. They like to slip things into other people's drinks and take advantage of them. They like to devise plans to destroy someone in order to make themselves look better. They use any means necessary to gain an unfair advantage over everyone else. Yes, there are lots of examples of people being less than noble.

Today's word is Isaiah 32:8, NIV, which reads, "But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand."

Are you making noble plans? Are you developing plans that bring honor and glory and aid and assistance? Or, are you developing plans that will bring YOU accolades and advantages? I have mentioned before that I have to really watch myself to see what is truly my motivation. I can sometimes get wrapped up in ignoble plans just to fuel my own ego, my own selfish desires.

I want to make noble plans and stand by noble deeds. I want to be one that others know my motivation is truly for what is best. I want to be noble so that others will see GOD'S love. May GOD help us all be noble.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T


No comments:

Post a Comment