Monday, November 16, 2015

Pay attention

This weekend has been another reminder of the state of this world and the possibility of evil lurching at your very doorstep. I don't know how you can brainwash and coerce someone into committing suicide and taking innocent others with them in the name of some religion. I guess I never will.

Those who know me will tell you that I am about as dumb as a bag of hammers but I know that we are to love one another, and we should choose our friends very carefully. We have to watch and make sure we don't allow ourselves to be entangled and ensnared in things that our "friends" tell us are good.

Today's word is Proverbs 12:26, NLT, which reads, "The godly give good advice to their friends, the wicked lead them astray."

Pay attention to what your "friends" are telling you. I know I've said it before but make sure you weigh it against what GOD tells us. There are a lot of folks out there telling their "friends" all the wrong things. There's a lot of advice out there and most of it is straight from hell and smells like smoke. Be Careful.

Find some godly folks to give you good advice. Everyone knows I am full of opinions and advice and dispense it willingly and, probably, way too often. But, I pray I never dispense advice that is aimed to hurt; I want to share the love of GOD and lead people to Him. Make sure what you listen to has the same intent. Pay attention!

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment