Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fever Blisters

I have the remnants of a fever blister right on the tip of my nose. It is horrid and makes it look as if I took a dive on the asphalt and got a case of pavement rash on the end of my nose. I normally get fever blisters inside my nose where no one sees them, but not this time.

I don't like having the fever blister on my nose because concerned people want to know what happened. Not that I mind telling them but it's frustrating to have a blemish of any kind, especially in the center or your face. I think we are the same way about out sin. We like to try to keep our sin hidden deep down in the recesses of our innermost being. While it may be out of sight, it is still eating away.

Today's word is a remedy for our disease of sin. It is Psalm 103:2 - 3, NIV, which reads, "Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits - Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases."

When I get a fever blister, which isn't that often, I treat it with something - Abreva, Campho-phenique - something that will dry it up and allow it to heal. If you have a health problem, you seek a doctor that can help you with that particular malady. If you're suffering from a sin problem, there is only ONE HEALER, JESUS CHRIST.

Don't let sin eat away at you any longer. Seek healing from GOD, Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment