Monday, December 17, 2012

Such Pain

I write this morning heavyhearted, as so many in our country is today. I cannot fathom the evil required to perpetrate the events of last Friday. Many ask, "How can someone be that evil?" I have no answer to that. I really don't know how anyone can be that evil.

Well, actually, I do. satan plays a large part in that kind of evil. There is no way a rational individual could ever comprehend doing something so heinous. satan is looking for folks who will allow him to lead them down the paths of destruction. I will say it again, satan will take you farther than you want to go and leave you to die in the gutter. DON'T GO!

My heart breaks for the loved ones who lost their innocent family members and friends to a evil sadistic demon possessed individual. There are no words to comfort or heal. There is nothing that can be said or done to lessen the pain. I just pray that GOD will comfort them as only He can.

Today's word comes from Proverbs 14:32, KJV, which reads, "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge."

I don't know what to say. I don't know how a parent or loved one recovers from this kind of tragedy. What I do know is that GOD is our Comfort and He will see us through. Calamity came to so many on Friday. But, we can rest assured that the wicked will be brought down. We can be equally sure that those innocent children are safe in JESUS' presence.

May GOD deliver His peace and comfort as only He can.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment