Monday, October 1, 2012

Idiots

I have often asked our Youth, "Do you know what an idiot is doing when you are arguing with him?" The answer? "The same thing, arguing with an idiot." Don't argue with idiots, it is a waste of your time, and theirs.

Today's word comes from Proverbs 3:30, and today I have used GOD'S Word Translation. Proverbs 3:30 (GWT) reads, "Do not quarrel with a person for no reason if he has not harmed you."

We seem to want ot argue with everyone about everything. Well, maybe I should just speak for myself. Sometimes, it seems that I can't do anything but make snide remarks and argue with everyone about any and every thing; this ought not be so.

There are things in life worth discussion, debate, even arguing but, I would venture to say, that most things we argue about aren't worth the argument. The next time you find yourself in an argument with an idiot, step back and see if they are in the same predicament.

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment