Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One of GOD'S "buts"

Studying the Bible often leads to coming across one of GOD'S "buts". Don't you just love to see a "but" in the Bible. Something has been stated that usually isn't good - BUT- something else is then stated that tells us how it will actually turn out.

I think life would be extremely miserable and almost unbearable if not for the "buts". I have failed at many things "BUT" I am not a failure. I have fallen many times "BUT" I do not remain downtrodden. I have been forsaken by others "BUT" I am NEVER alone! What a wonderful little three letter word!

Today's word comes from Psalm 73:26, NIV, which reads, "My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Yes, MY flesh and MY heart may fail, BUT it is GOD, Who lives in my heart, that will see me through! Don't let life dictate who you are before you see the other side of the "but"!

Be Blessed,
Mickey T

No comments:

Post a Comment